Attention: Now www.sugumarje.com running as sugumarje.blogspot.com - Sorry for this inconvenience

Recent Caricatures

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Live Caricature at Trichy by Sugumarje Caricaturist

Another on hat on my head, 2nd time "Live Caricature at Trichy" on yesterday on New Year Day (01-01-2011)... I have to entered in Spencer Shopping Mall, Trichy contentment at 5.00 pm... after 30 minutes I start my Live Caricature...  I have lot of funny and exciting movements... Now some of people in Trichy, come to know what is Caricature :)

See the following Caricature ( It is mock-up work) Originals are gone with their faces...

I have to meet Soul Vacuum Eyes at this "Live Caricature at Trichy"

Soul Vacuum Eyes



 Get more at Tamil version about "Live Caricature at Trichy"

Post Comment

No comments: