Attention: Now www.sugumarje.com running as sugumarje.blogspot.com - Sorry for this inconvenience

Recent Caricatures

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Free Caricature

Your own Face Caricature is Lime-lite at Here...




You are my Friend; Really I am happy going with you. I would like to give “Special offer” to my Facebook friends. Yes, “FREE CARICATURE*” to all Friends in My Friends list Day by Day.

Be sure with best Photograph on your Facebook Profile. I Choose the Today Star for Caricature by Lucky Select. So I can Select You myself.. You can get your own Caricature from my website www.caricaturelives.com. It is Right free, so you can copy, post on your Facebook wall and tag anyone.

Let’s start Fun with your own caricature…


*Black and White, Face once Caricature

Terms & Condition
Daily one Face Caricature at www.caricaturelives.com
It is cost free service with copyright free
Do not send your Photo to my email
Do not chat about this Service
Do not request “Please do mine”
Sorry for Digitally Big size
If you are new, Please get ADD me as your Friend - Facebook ID: Caricaturist.Sugumarje
This service Subject to stop without notice

----------

உங்கள் கேரிகேச்சரை அன்பளிப்பாக பெறுங்கள்...
எனது பேஸ்புக்கில் இடம் பெற்றுள்ள என் நண்பர்களுக்கு மட்டும்... தினம் ஒரு நபர் எனும் முறையில்... எனது கேரிகேச்சர்லைவ்ஸ்.கொம் எனனும் வலைத்தளத்தில் இடம்பெறும். இதை அவர்கள் தங்கள் தேவைகென உபயோகப்படுத்தலாம்.

நீங்கள் செய்ய வேண்டியது இது தான்... பேஸ்புக்கில் என்னை உங்கள் நண்பராக இணைத்துக்கொள்ள வேண்டியது மட்டுமே... Facebook ID: Caricaturist.Sugumarje

ஒவ்வொருவரும் தங்கள் ப்ரோபைலில் நல்ல ஒளிப்படம் வைத்துக்கொண்டால், அந்த ஒளிப்படத்தை நான் கேரிகேச்சருக்கு பயன்படுத்திக்கொள்வேன்.

விதிகள் பொதுவானவை.

கேரிகேச்சரிஸ்ட் சுகுமார்ஜி

Post Comment

No comments: