Attention: Now www.sugumarje.com running as sugumarje.blogspot.com - Sorry for this inconvenience

Recent Caricatures

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Logo _ Health and Care_ AR Rahman_Pencil Art

I have to work Logo for Health and Care Pharmacy, chennai. I got some of basic idea design, later we designed step by step...

see the some of modify designs and final LOGO.

Basic Idea


This one is my Modified Logo step 1





After the Suggestion step 2


After the Suggestion step 3


After the Suggestion step 4 and Final




 The Logo for Health and Care Pharmacy

:)


-----


Yesterday I have some of free time on Power cut.... so  I did this drawing.... no idea to make real, but my pencil makes better :)

AR Rahman _ Pencil Drawing

:)

உங்கள் கருத்துக்களை அறியத்தாருங்கள்.
அன்பன்
சுகுமார்ஜி

Post Comment

No comments: