Attention: Now www.sugumarje.com running as sugumarje.blogspot.com - Sorry for this inconvenience

Recent Caricatures

Sunday, December 12, 2010

India President and US President Replied to Sugumarje

Well, Finally I like to share with you one, yes two Secrets. On the Year of 2000, November I got the Letter from White House, Washington... 

Do not Panic :) I had to send the Mt Pencil Sketch of 3 by US President Mr. Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton and their Daughter Chelsea. At the time was running Presidency Election. Never I do not Expect any reply from their. Meanwhile I send the Sketches to Mr. A.P.J. Abdul kalam President of India, Prime minister Mr. Atal Bihari Vajpayee, Tamilnadu Past Chief Minister Miss. Jeyalalitha, and Present Chief Minister M. Karunanithi

Except Mr.Abdul kalam President of India all were Busy in their Schedule, So no time reply to me. Mr.Abdul kalam President of India was Lettered to my with TAMIL and Sign in TAMIL too. Our Post man really shock and get great pleasure on that time.

By the way in the Presidency Election period in US, I got the reply from White House. Our Post man re shocked and Smiled at me :)  and asked " Where from You get the reply next?"

I smiled and said to him " I have idea to get from God, But I get it by own way" :)  

See the Reply Letter Photos

:)

Post Comment

No comments: