Attention: Now www.sugumarje.com running as sugumarje.blogspot.com - Sorry for this inconvenience

Recent Caricatures

Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Creator _ Adam Beane


 What happened to Mr Obama? Wait a minute... Now He is as Sculpture, Created by Mr. Adam Beane... Incredible Realistic Sculpture Creator.

He said, "Since beginning sculpting in 2002, I have been fortunate to work with some of the best companies in the industry on many high-profile projects. The excellent art directors I've worked with have been instrumental in my growth as a sculptor, a communicator and a businessman. They have frequently allowed me to push projects beyond expectations and as a result, I have become known for dynamic compositions, action poses, nuanced drapery work and my ability to capture likenesses with expressions".

See More his  Incredible Realistic Sculptures...
















You can see more of Adam’s work on his site – www.adambeane.com

About Author: Mr.Sugumarje, Freelance graphic designer, founding Director and Chief Designer at Ohedas Technologies, located at Tiruchirappalli, Tamilnadu, India. Feel free mail to: sugumarje@gmail.com.
:)

Post Comment

No comments: